How you can help
If you liked our site and/or it was helpful to you, there are a number of ways you can help us to ensure that our site grows, improves and is always freely available. We would really like to make our site a free, but high quality, educational site. Here are some ways you can help...
1. Promote our site.
2. Report errors on the site, and make suggestions. (Visit the forums.)
3. Participate in the forums.
4. Visit our bookshop
5. Write a mini-lesson in our forum section.
1. Promoting our site is probably the most helpful thing you can do at the moment. Currently many Russian learners are still not finding our page due to the sheer size of the Internet. Often the top ten results in search engine queries for this topic are actually off-topic or are not useful sites. The more people that visit our site, the more we are able to improve it. It’s that simple. So here are some ways you can help promote the site.
1. If you have a web page then please link to us.
2. If you have a blog or online journal then link to us.
3. Email, or tell your friends about our site.
4. Mention our site in forums and at different places around the internet.
2. If you find any spelling mistakes or errors on our site then please report them to the “corrections forum”. Also, we would love to hear your feedback in general. You could even make some suggestions about what you would like to see on our site.
3. Participate in our forums. Help other language learners, or simply ask questions. If you discover something interesting about the language be sure to post it in the forums as there are other users who will find it useful or interesting.
4. Visit our Amazon mini-bookshop. We make a small commission from the books sold, and this will help us cover our running costs.
If you have any other ideas please contact us. To contact us private message "admin" in the forums.