Dual Language E-Books
Miscellaneous
Russian Lessons.Net

Russian Language Forums
Simple question

Forums Home
 Register       Log in 

Simple question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion

AuthorMessage
aleksdesert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm    Post subject: Simple question Reply with quote

Hi to everybody

I got Question,its true that if you don t know Russian language that you can get killed in Russia? Question
OLAS AS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: get killed Reply with quote

Of course, you won't be killed!But people here welcome foreigners, who can speak even a little bit of Russian.

Last edited by OLAS AS on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
OLAS AS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, of course.
RussianYulia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Simple question Reply with quote

aleksdesert wrote:
Hi to everybody

I got Question,its true that if you don t know Russian language that you can get killed in Russia? Question

Yes, you are right. There is a special punishment for those who come to Russia without an elementary knowledge of the language. First they make you drink a bottle of vodka at one gulp and then they'll make you dance with a bear. And if after all this you still can't say a word in Russian, you will be beaten to death with matrioshka.

P.S. Please mind that my answer is as serious as your question was.
mikki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, as a regular Russian man, I've just finished a guy who looked like a Chinese. Of course he didn't know a Russian word so it's obviously he deserved death. Peace.
FishFinder2015

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha this is great. I cannot wait to go to Russian and drink vodka and fight a bear! That's the whole reason I chose to learn the language!
I will be screaming я люблю водка и я люблю пиво и я люблю тебя россия
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General DiscussionAll times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Visit us on Facebook