Russian Lessons
Russian Grammar
Russian Vocabulary
Online Russian Tools
Dual Language E-Books
Miscellaneous
Russian Lessons.Net

Russian Language Forums
New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Forums Home
 Register       Log in 

New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion

AuthorMessage
Vaigh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Khita, I'm from the United States, making English my primary language.

I have recently took great interest in learning the Russian language and look forward to conversing/sharing this experience with others.

All and any help along the way will be sincerely appreciated.

Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings, my name is Gavin (Гевин). I'm a fluent English speaker, and an aspiring Russian speaker. I always thought the language sounded beautiful, and I've finally gotten the motivation to start learning. As of right now, I am learning how to read and write in the language, and hope to speak it soon.

georgemgdn

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is George, I'm from Russia, and I want to learn english language and can halp you learn russian.
Travis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. My name is Jayden and I live in the southwest USA. I can't really totally appreciate my favorite Russian bands, the Russian documentaries and movies I watch, or even the Russian articles I read without learning to speak and read Russian. When I began it was just all the media attention and I wanted to learn more from both sides. But now I've learned too much to stop.

I've used google translate a lot but it can't provide a very accurate translation. I've studied Russian geography, culture, history, and technology. I've also learned the Russian cyrillic alphabet, can type in Russian, read the soundings for the words I see, and I'm learning to read and write Russian script and the Old Church Slavonic. But it's still useless unless I learn to read and speak Russian so that's what I want to learn here.
ajay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, am john and i am currently studying in Russia. I really need to improve on my russian language if anyone could help. I am also a good english teacher.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General DiscussionAll times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to:  

Visit us on Facebook