Russian Lessons
Russian Grammar
Russian Vocabulary
Online Russian Tools
Dual Language E-Books
Miscellaneous
Russian Lessons.Net

Russian Language Forums
New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Forums Home
 Register       Log in 

New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion

AuthorMessage
Sergei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Или вот так:

Я извиняюсь за ошибки, исправите меня, пожалуйста!
Nataly Gordienko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: :) Reply with quote

Sergei wrote:
Или вот так:

Я извиняюсь за ошибки, исправЬте меня, пожалуйста!

А кроме того, грамотнее говорить: "извините меня" или "я прошу прощения", а не "я извиняюсь"
Ricklee90

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:14 am    Post subject: Hi there. Reply with quote

My name is Leejay, better known as LJ. I have a huge interest in the Russian culture and way of life. I would like to, in future, become a citizen of Russia. However I want to be able to be fluent in the language not just speaking but writing and reading as well. I hope to find the website helpful and maybe even a few others helpful as well.
bvgusak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Hi everybody! Me name is Bohdan and I'm from Ukraine. Now I am learning English and would like to get any help from you. Of course, I can help you with studying Russian or Ukrainian)) Cool
parasquid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I'm Tristan and I've _always_ wanted to learn the Russian language, but never really found the time. I'm hoping I'd finally learn this beautiful language soon!
AnnaLauraWelsh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject: Starting to learn Russian Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

My name is Anna from England. I am just beginning to learn the Russian language. I would really love to go on holiday to Russia one day and when I visit, I would like to be able to speak the language.

I look foward to learning Russian and hopefully talking to a few of you.

Anna Very Happy
FishFinder2015

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jordan and I'm From Seattle. I have been learning Russian for a year on and off and Just noticed the forums on this site. I'm on the lookout for a Native Russian speaker that wants to help me with Russian well I help them with English. Thanks!

Bye

привет,

как дела? меня завут Jordan. Я живу в Сиэтле. Я немного говорю пo-русски и говорю по-английски. Давайте учиться друг у друга. спасибо!

пока
MicheleEM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:10 am    Post subject: Hello from Australia Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Michele. I am Australian and I live in Queensland, Australia. I have always wanted to travel to Russia for a holiday, as I have always admired Russia and her culture since I learnt about Russia at school. I plan to have a holiday in Russia in the near future and want to learn how to speak Russian fluently so I can talk directly to the people there, without the need of an interpreter. I have already learnt the alphabet on this website and can read Russian signs. I am really enjoying learning this wonderful language.

Thank you. Very Happy
vhaldemar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
My name is Vladimir and I'm from Moscow.
I registered here to find some native english speakers pen-pals to improve my english skills and help with russian language.
MaRa_official

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! I'm a native russian speaker. And I'm really interested in language exchange. So if anybody has the same desire, just write me.
Sean

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone, my name is Sean, i'm 23, i'm from Lisbon, Portugal and i've never used a forum before so i apologise if my introduction is a bit lacking. I guess that's all? Have a nice day!
alexrsk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
My name is Alex, i'm from Sevastopol, Russia.
Surely, I ready to help study Russian (explain, checking writing, pronounciation etc ) for people who desire to study it. But i don't promise to do it immediately. Perhaps I prefer email communication , because I'm working hard.
Also, I can tell to english-speaking people about Russian literature, music and arts.
I would like to learn more about modern and old literature of english-speaking world. I reading english fluently, but i'm lack of live lexicon.
shkailo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey everyone! I'm Diana from Berlin, I'm 26.
I've been studying Russian for 1 year, grammar is okay, but I still can't speak((
Splease

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Privet. Menya zovut Mustafa ya i turok i anglichanin, to ecm' u menya cemya turetskaya no xivyem. mhe 31 let.
mne nado govorut' bolshe chem v proshlom
Kess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am looking for a friend to learn English, with Russian help.
Hello!
I recently started to learn English. I need help in learning and communicating in English. Communication through Skype, while from 22-00 to 2-00 GMT.
I am looking for a friend who is studying Russian language to communicate in Russian and English. Email me if you're interested.
Dmitry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General DiscussionAll times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to:  

Visit us on Facebook