Russian Lessons
Russian Grammar
Russian Vocabulary
Online Russian Tools
Dual Language E-Books
Miscellaneous
Russian Lessons.Net

Russian Language Forums
New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Forums Home
 Register       Log in 

New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion

AuthorMessage
Tiksooo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Beginner Reply with quote

Assalam o alaikum everyone

Anees male from pakistan a beginner still learning the alphabet and getting to pronounce learn and understand new words and i am catching up its good to see so many people turning to learn this good language and all the others specially native russians speakers here to help and practice thank you all .
darko.kospetin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Всем привет!

Меня зовут Далибор, мне 32 лет и я из Сербии. Сербская мой родной язык, и я также говорят на английском языке. Давненько я хочу изучать русский язык и некоторое время назад я начал изучать и мне нужна помощь.

Hello!

My name is Dalibor, I'm 32 years old and I am from Serbia. Serbian is my native language and I also speak English. Long time since I want to learn Russian language and some time ago I started learning and I need help.
limbe_me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: My Introduction Reply with quote

hello
I am from Nepal currently living in Russia. Here I want to learn russian.
Lena

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Post by new member to the discussion forum. Reply with quote

[quote="nikhilrussian"]Hello everyone!
My name Elena! I live in Moscow. I study English.I need your help, and I will be glad to help you.
Hooks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Joe From Australia (Born In UK). I'm planning on doing government work in Russia and for that I need to learn the language. The language and the culture has also caught my attention throughout my life.

Thanks.
LoveIsForChildren

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo!
I'm 15 and I'm from Australia and I'm looking to learn Russian.
In the past I've tried to learn a variety of different languages but have lost motivation and eventually given up. I'm determined not to let that happen with Russian. I've decided the best way to do that is to connect and talk to others learning the language and to take tips and ticks from them!
The reason I decided to learn Russian is quite a nerdy one. I want to be able to read Marvel comic books featuring Natasha Romanoff(also known as Natalia Romanova) and not have to go on the tedious task of typing what she said into Google Translate...
I hope that doesn't set me apart as someone who is less dedicated to learning the language.
I know very little Russian at the moment and am only a beginner(I'm still learning the alphabet and basic phrases)
I hope to make friends to whom I can communicate with in Russian and who will help motivate me if I begin to doubt myself.
Thanks~
Sergei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Natasha's comics? Hmm... That's great motivation. I think she is nice Smile
Good luck.
Yahachuponymyou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:52 pm    Post subject: Hello friends Reply with quote

Very Happy My name is Chris. I'm 28 and from the United States. I live in Ohio. I've had an interest in Russian culture for a while now and have been making an effort to learn the Russian language for about a year. A couple of the things that have influenced me are the traits of Russians as I see them. They seem to be very smart (leading rocket technology), they seem to be very proud (soviet hockey team beating the Canadians at their own game) they saved the world from fascism with the greatest sacrifices. They are the polar rival of the United States. They are strong and speak from the heart. The people of the society are honest. That's a general statement and somewhat hard to explain but if you look at American culture you know what I mean. But above all else it is a dream for me to live in Europe even if I make it there at the end of my life. What's life without dreams right? They keep us going. If anyone from anywhere would like to add me as a contact, chat or talk on skype let me know and I will gladly trade language lessons with you. I'm not a grammar expert but I could definitely teach you English and it will make my grammar better as I'll have to go back to all of those sentence structure rules from middle school and high school.
Elsta Fly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all Smile

I'm from Ukraine. My native languages are Ukrainian and Russian, I know both well Very Happy and I will be glad to help someone. I try to improve my English, so I will be appreciative to everyone who will rub my nose in my mistakes. Very Happy

Привет всем Smile

Я из Украины. Украинский и русский - мои родные языки, оба я знаю хорошо Very Happy и буду рада помочь кому-нибудь. Я пытаюсь улучшить мой английский, поэтому буду признательна каждому, кто будет тыкать меня носом в мои ошибки. Very Happy
AlexKoh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Приветствую всех! Меня зовут Александр. Я изучаю английский язык и мне хотелось бы пообщаться с тем, кто разговаривает на нём по skype. Я помогу вам с русским, а вы мне с английским языком. Спасибо создателям этого сайта!
AlexKoh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello friends Reply with quote

Yahachuponymyou wrote:
Very Happy My name is Chris. I'm 28 and from the United States. I live in Ohio. I've had an interest in Russian culture for a while now and have been making an effort to learn the Russian language for about a year. A couple of the things that have influenced me are the traits of Russians as I see them. They seem to be very smart (leading rocket technology), they seem to be very proud (soviet hockey team beating the Canadians at their own game) they saved the world from fascism with the greatest sacrifices. They are the polar rival of the United States. They are strong and speak from the heart. The people of the society are honest. That's a general statement and somewhat hard to explain but if you look at American culture you know what I mean. But above all else it is a dream for me to live in Europe even if I make it there at the end of my life. What's life without dreams right? They keep us going. If anyone from anywhere would like to add me as a contact, chat or talk on skype let me know and I will gladly trade language lessons with you. I'm not a grammar expert but I could definitely teach you English and it will make my grammar better as I'll have to go back to all of those sentence structure rules from middle school and high school.

I'll be glad to chat with you by skype. I am learn english and need to practice. I know russian as well
NikaZen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody! My name is Nika, I live in Russia, in a city called Voronezh. I'm 25, I like travelling and meeting new people. I've been studying English for a long time, also I'm trying to learn Spanish, but unfortunately don't have enough time for it. I've been to Spain twice and I liked it sooooo much! Now my dream is to visit the USA.
You know I can speak endlessly, so if you want to practice Russian, you can write on skype nikazen or e-mail gilchrist@mail.ru
MissQRP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined your site today. I am an old age pensioner with a grown-up family and have started to learn Russian. Your language to my ear has a great appeal. I want to be able to visit and travel around Russia and to communicate with the locals as well as read the signs. I have travelled the world and have lived in many different countries. I am fluent in several languages. I would like to add Russian to my list of languages. I help many to perfect their English and French language skills. Skype is a great way to communicate and....it is free!
I live life to the full and every day is special day as one does not know what lies around the corner. I am always smiling and our house is full of laughter. Life is wonderful and precious!
ShadoWolf0913

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Всем привет!

Меня зовут Брианна, и я из США. Мне девятнадцать лет. Я очень люблю музыку, книги, и историю. Я говорю бегло по-английски и хорошо по-немецки. Я хочу изучать русский, потому что он красив, но я только начинаю. Мне жаль ошибка. исправите меня, пожалуйста! :)

Hello!

My name is Brianna, and I'm from the USA. I'm nineteen years old. I love music, books, and history. I speak English fluently and German pretty well. I want to learn Russian because I think it's a beautiful language, but I am only a beginner. I'm sorry for any mistakes, and please correct me! :)
Nataly Gordienko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf0913 wrote:
Всем привет!

Меня зовут Брианна, и я из США. Мне девятнадцать лет. Я очень люблю музыку, книги, и историю. Я говорю бегло по-английски и хорошо по-немецки. Я хочу изучать русский, потому что он красив, но я только начинаю. Мне жаль ошибка. исправите меня, пожалуйста! Smile

Hello!

My name is Brianna, and I'm from the USA. I'm nineteen years old. I love music, books, and history. I speak English fluently and German pretty well. I want to learn Russian because I think it's a beautiful language, but I am only a beginner. I'm sorry for any mistakes, and please correct me! Smile

Hi, Brianna, my name is Nataly and Russian is my native language. I should say that your level of Russian is rather good and the only correction is:
"I'm sorry for any mistakes, and please correct me!" - "Извините за какие-либо ошибки и, пожалуйста, поправьте меня!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General DiscussionAll times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to:  

Visit us on Facebook