Russian Lessons
Russian Grammar
Russian Vocabulary
Online Russian Tools
Dual Language E-Books
Miscellaneous
Russian Lessons.Net

Russian Language Forums
New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Forums Home
 Register       Log in 

New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion

AuthorMessage
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here! Reply with quote

Dear All New Members,

Welcome to the RussianLessons.Net forums. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Here are a couple of things you should know...

1. You must make your first post within 48 hours of signing up or your account will be deleted.

2. If you are not sure where to make your first post, please reply to this topic with a little information about yourself, and why you are here.

3. New users will not be able to add links of any kind until sometime after they join.

4. Do not spam or advertise in our forums. If you have a useful link then it belongs in the Internet Resources forum. Such links will be closely moderated. If we suspect you have joined the forums just to advertise you will be deleted. (This includes anyone offering paid Russian tutoring.)

5. Volunteer Moderators on this site are exactly that, volunteers. Their assistance is greatly appreciated. They are regular forum users just like you, so they can't usually help with technical questions. If you need technical help or you need to contact the admin team then post to the "General Administration" forum, or if its private PM the user "admin".

Again welcome to the community. Please post your introductory posts below.
nikhilrussian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Post by new member to the discussion forum. Reply with quote

Hello everyone!!!!!!!

I am Mr. Nikhil from Bombay (India). I am greatly impressed by the russians hence I have joined this forum for learning the Russian language. I am a genuine member and I promise that I shall not advertise on this forum as well as I shall not send any abusive comments. Please cooperate with me and help me to learn Russian as early as possible.
I shall assist or support this website and inform it to my friends. Also I desire to find friends here.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member.

Yours truly,

Mr. Nikhil
doomkaiber0001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Joe from England. Sometime in the future I plan on living in Russia, but first I need to learn the language.

I just went through the first tutorial quite thoroughly, and I think that this is the best site I've come across to help me learn Russian! Please help me if I have any problem! Smile
Вадим

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! My name is Vadim. I am living in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia. I signed to this website to help people who learn Russian as well as I can. Also I hope to have a good conversation here. =)

Всем привет! Меня зовут Вадим. Я живу в Комсомольске-на-Амуре. На этом сайте я зарегестрировался, чтобы оказать посильную помощь людям, изучающим русский язык. Надюсь, мы сможем приятно пообщаться. =)
whtlime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is long overdue; this definitely is not my first post. Wink I'm Demetrius Tucker, a 21 year old International Relations student at Santa Barbara City College, in Santa Barbara, California, United States.

It's obvious why I'm here, so see you in the classroom.
15lyudmila

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Luydmila from Russia. I like explaining grammar rules of Russian, idioms, proverbs, slang etc. So if you need some help feel free to communicate. Also I would be pleased to have talks in English and Russian with a native English speaker. We could benefit from these talks on a mutual basis. Please don't write if you want to have some romantic talks))and the like. That's not for me)). My goal is to improve my English and help others with Russian.

Last edited by 15lyudmila on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
whtlime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will add you at a contact!
Mulderrig

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I have been looking for help with learning the Russian language and this seems to be the best site to do it.
My interest in learning Russian comes from an involvement that my wife and I have with one of the Chernobyl charities. This involves bringing over children for a 4 week stay at our home to give them a holiday.
Last year two 10 year old girls from the Ukraine came over and communication was no problem as one of the girls had a good command of English.
This year we had two 10 year olds from Belarus and their English was of the same standard as my Russian (this did not stop them enjoying their stay).
To ensure our guests next year do not have to mime every time they need something I have vowed to have a better understanding of the language.
I will appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks
KDR_Chris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Hello from Florida! Reply with quote

I am new to these forums, though not so much the language or the amazing resources this site offers the public. I recently saw Russia for the first time (St. Petersburg and Novgorod), and hopefully it is not the last time I visit the country.

My father's side of the family is from Russia, so I've had an interest in learning the language. For about 8 months now I've been purposefully studying it, and doing my best to get better. It's tough--mostly because of the vast differences from English, but I love a challenge so game on.

That being said, just dropping a line to say hello and hopefully meet some new people both here (US) and abroad.

Chris
sparshin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Sergey, and I'm from Russia, Lipetsk (turned out many native english-speakers have problems pronouncing it).
I study english but it seems to me when you teach your own language you also make progress in foreign.
anyway here are my contacts:
sparshin1985 - in skype
baris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi from Turkey Smile

My name's Baris and i'm 21 years old undergraduated Politics student. Here, I aim to practise my English - to learn Russian and make friends from over world. (by the way i've learning Russian for 2 months and i have so much desire to learn it) So as to have nice conversation and funny times you can just send me message. Regards Smile
Spoon09

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Hello my name is Seemone, I'm an International Studies student at the University of Alabama. I want to learn Russian because I'm interested in the culture and have a thirst to learn new languages!! Hope to chat with everyone soon!!
Misc80

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Hello,
My name is Leon I am trying to learn Russian amongst some other languages.
I am 31 years old and like to learn new things Wink

Здравствуйте, меня зовут Леон. Я очень новой для изучения русского языка.

Think that is right but who knows lol Wink
15lyudmila

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Привет леон!
Я новичок в изучении русского языка)
DefunctEquation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to everyone!

My name is Michael. I am 21 years old, and from Michigan, USA.

I decided to learn Russian because I love to learn new things, and I thought, "Why not another language?".

Good luck to everyone learning here, and thank you in advance for everyone who helps out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General DiscussionAll times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to:  

Visit us on Facebook