Dual Language E-Books
Miscellaneous
Russian Lessons.Net

Russian Language Forums
Audio downloads or slow downs?

Forums Home
 Register       Log in 

Audio downloads or slow downs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion

AuthorMessage
valhalla

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject: Audio downloads or slow downs? Reply with quote

I have been looking for some good Russian text/stories etc. to practice reading etc. I found this on this site today...but.... the audio is way, way too fast. I have a way to slow it down but I need to download the audio file to do so. Is there a way to download these audio files. An example audio is on this sites page:

/articles/mynameismasha.php

Please let me know. There are other ways of getting the audio but I would rather get permission and do it right. If you can't let me download the audio then a GREAT suggestion for this site would be to have a way to slow down the audio by having another icon to play each audio at a slower speed. Some language sites have something like this.

Thanks!

VH
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi valhalla,

The audio for those articles is deliberately fast for advanced learners.

We realise there is currently a gap on our site for intermediate learners. But we plan to introduce some intermediate content soon. You may find our Russian comprehension videos helpful, they are spoken at a speed for intermediate levels. The text is currently only available as subtitles, but we will put transcriptions on the website soon.

https://youtu.be/klSvckdSVSs?list=PLKlgCQFiwJYyqm0tSEWtHC_6XpxxeO3jH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General DiscussionAll times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Visit us on Facebook