Miscellaneous
Russian Lessons.Net

Russian Language Forums
Do Russians hate Americans?

Forums Home
 Register       Log in 

Do Russians hate Americans?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General Travel

AuthorMessage
Maggie12345

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Do Russians hate Americans? Reply with quote

Ugybug1900 wrote:
I am wanting to travel to Russia but Russia and America are enemies as far as war goes. But are the Russian locals friendly towards Americans?

Absolutely not. Russians, just like most Europeans, watch American movies, wear American clothes, like t-shirts with images of skyscrapers in New York, read American books like Grisham, Dan Brown, etc., and can differentiate politicians and just people. Of course, you can find one out a thousand that dislikes Americans or Chinese but this is just like in any country where you find the people who don’t like outsiders.
Imagebuty

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Do Russians hate Americans Reply with quote

Yeah saw these a few days ago.. wasnt sold based on the starter set but with the extra pics of the other stuff I am pretty much sold... Russians will be my second nation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian Lessons .Net Forums Forum Index -> General TravelAll times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Visit us on Facebook